As a Content Uploader is responsible for uploading and managing video, sound, and application on multiple platforms while ensuring high-quality standards and staying updated with user trends. As well as monitor and analyze trends in multimedia content to optimize uploads for maximum impact.
- Upload and publish video, sound, and apps content on multiple
- Platforms, ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Monitor user trends, competitor strategies, and user preferences in multimedia content consumption to enhance the appeal and relevance of uploaded content.
- Maintain the quality standards of multimedia content by reviewing and approving files for proper formatting, resolution, and audio clarity.
- Revise and adjust subtitles to align with the video content
- Apply appropriate metadata, titles, descriptions, and tags to optimize the searchability and discoverability of multimedia content.
- Adhere to platform-specific requirements and guidelines when uploading content to ensure compatibility and compliance.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to multimedia content uploads, ensuring smooth delivery and user experience.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree
- 0-1 years of experience in a similar role.
- Technical Knowledge
- Time Management & Meeting Deadlines
- Problem-Solving and system thinking.
- Communications & Collaboration skills
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Fair Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Strong knowledge of upload tools and systems.