As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating sales for our company over the phone. You will contact potential customers and persuade them to purchase our internet services. You will also handle customer inquiries, resolve their concerns, and provide them with accurate information about our products and services.
- Contact potential customers through phone calls and emails to promote our internet services.
- Answer customer inquiries, resolve their concerns, and provide them with accurate information about our products and services.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets by effectively communicating and closing deals.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our product and service offerings to address customer questions and objections.
- Using customer relationship management (CRM) tools to manage customer interactions and sales pipelines.
- Follow up with customers who have expressed interest in our services and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Collaborate with other sales representatives and team members to share best practices and improve sales techniques.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or similar customer service role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to persuade and influence customers to purchase our services.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales metrics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.