As a Chief Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting the Chief in the day-to-day operations. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, discretion, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Chief Assistant will handle a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks to ensure the efficient functioning of the executive office.
- 1- Manage the Chief's calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- 2- Screen and prioritize emails, phone calls, and correspondence for the Chief.
- 3- Prepare and edit documents, reports, presentations, and other materials as needed.
- 4- Handle travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- 5- Maintain and organize records, files, and documents.
- 6- Assist with expense reporting and budget tracking.
- 7- Serve as a point of contact between the Chief and internal/external stakeholders.
- 8- Draft and distribute internal communications on behalf of the Chief.
- 9- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- 10- Assist in managing and tracking key projects and initiatives.
- 11- Collaborate with other departments to ensure project deadlines are met.
- 12- Plan and coordinate company events, board meetings, and executive retreats.
- 13- Prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes as required.
Qualifications or Requirements:
- - Bachelor's degree in business administration, or a related field.
- - Proven experience in an administrative or executive support role.
- - Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- - Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- - Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- - Strong problem-solving skills to identify project issues, propose solutions, and mitigate risks.
- - Ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborating with project managers, team members, and stakeholders.
- - Knowledge of data privacy regulations.
- - Knowledge of stakeholder management principles and techniques.